This guideline is intended to serve as a reference document on the proper use of AKSA MySEAL recommended cryptographic algorithms in information security systems.
The audience of this document may include, but not limited to:
- Developers implementing, possibly from scratch, AKSA MySEAL recommended algorithms as a cryptographic library.
- Developers making use of an existing implementation of AKSA MySEAL recommended algorithms in an application.
- Solution or enterprise architects overseeing cryptography-related projects.
- Managers responsible for managing projects that make use of cryptography.
- Auditors assessing an application, product or service provided by a third party that makes use of AKSA MySEAL recommended algorithms.
- Researchers and learners who want to know how to properly use cryptography.
The guideline is open for public comments until 30th April 2020